Out of school clubs form part of the Government’s extended schools agenda. Hempland Primary School offer parents, carers and pupils an opportunity to sign up to our after-school club and breakfast club. The initiative behind our extended schools are designed to help our parents and carers balance work and family commitments, whilst providing children with study support, and offering them a broader range of experiences and interests.
Opening Times: Monday to Friday (term time only) 7.45am to 8.45am – £3.00 per session
Bookings can be made as follows:
- complete and return a booking form (available from the school office)
- phone 07845 908 965 between 7.30am to 8.00am
- text anytime on the number above (incoming texts only)
Payment (please indicate your preferred method of payment on the booking form; in order to keep costs down we would be grateful if all fees could be paid promptly):
- Monthly on Invoice – at the end of the month an invoice will be sent home with your child for sessions attended that month
- Pay as You Go – fees to be paid to breakfast club staff on the day your child attends (or by Friday of that week – at the very latest)
- Childcare Vouchers – we accept payment by childcare vouchers and if you wish to pay by this method please ask the staff and we can assist you in arranging this.
For any further information please contact one of the Breakfast Club staff (who are also Teaching Assistants at Hempland):
Miss Hartley, Mrs Smith and Mrs Danton
Hempland Kids Club
Out of School in Heworth Ward, York
We are an “Outstanding” after-school childcare provider, after our latest Ofsted assessment. Our aim is to provide stimulating, caring, nurturing care for primary school aged children, through a variety of adult led and child initiated play activities. Helping children to develop confidence and self worth, and also enhance their primary learning.
We do have limited vacancies so please call to check availability. We understand that this may be inconvenient for some parents but please be assured that Hempland Kid’s Club operates a proactive waiting list.
Price reductions are offered for two or more children from the same family.
For more information or to book a place please contact Jo, on: 01904 415946
Minimum age: 4 Years
Maximum age: 11 Years
Monday – Friday
Session Cost : £8
Hempland Primary School
Our Ofsted unique reference is 321578