For information on our school uniform and uniform guidelines please see below:
- Royal blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan (logo optional)
- Grey or black shorts,trousers, skirt, culottes or pinafore dress.
- White blouse, shirt or polo t-shirt
- Black flat shoes or boots. Trainers may be worn but must be all black (including any logo).
- Red or blue summer gingham school dress or culottes
- Wellington boots for wet/snowy conditions
- Hair styles should be appropriate for school.
- No nail varnish or make-up
- Earrings should be one pair of studs. Earrings must be removed for PE. Earrings must be removed independently for PE.
- Jewellery other than a watch is not permitted.
- Plain white t shirt
- Black or blue shorts or skorts
- Black plimsolls/trainers
- Long hair should be tied back at all times in PE
For cold weather there is an optional outdoor kit
- Navy jogging bottoms
- Navy sweatshirt
Uniform can be purchased from our suppliers by clicking on the link below or we have a supply of second hand uniform which can be purchased from Friends of Hempland.
School book bags can also be purchased at the office for £6.00
Click here to buy uniform online