Hempland Primary School takes pride in it’s appearance and we encourage all of our pupils to do the same. Our cheery primary coloured uniforms really do help us stand out from the crowd and can brighten up the gloomiest of British days.
For information on our school uniform and uniform guidelines please see below:
- Royal blue jumper or cardigan
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore/shorts
- White shirt/polo shirt/blouse
- White/grey socks
- Black school shoes or boots – not trainers.
- Blue or red checked dress
- Grey or red tights
- Long hair (below shoulder length) tied back
- No nail varnish or make-up
- One small pair of studs in pierced ears
- White t shirt
- Navy shorts
- Black plimsolls
For cold weather there is an optional outdoor kit
- Navy jogging bottoms
- Navy sweatshirt
Uniform can be purchased from our suppliers by clicking on the link below or we have a limited supply of second hand uniform which can be purchased at the school office.
School book bags can also be purchased at the office for £6.00