Hempland Primary School
Grade 4, Level 1: £18,865 per annum (reduced pro rata, actual salary £12,942).
Permanent, part time : 30 hours per week (term time only).
Hempland Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our EYFS team.
The successful applicant will:
- Have relevant qualifications and experience in working with children in the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Have an understanding of and a willingness to learn more about child centred pedagogy
- Be a good team player
- Have high expectations of all children
- Have creative flexibility in meeting the needs of challenging children
- Be able to work with outside agencies and communicate with parents
There may also be the opportunity to provide 1:1 support for an SEN child as part of the working day.
Hempland Primary School is an inspiring place to work. We are a dynamic, creative and forward thinking team. We provide the children with a great education because we are committed to putting the children at the heart of everything we do. Everybody’s contribution is highly valued and we are committed to collaborative, creative learning.
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24 January 2022 at midnight