Ethos & Values
Our Values - what we hold dear in our school and our children
- For every child...to develop as a whole person reaching their full potential in - knowledge,skills, understanding and attitudes.
- to develop a wide range of social and moral skills that enable them to live and interact positively with all children and adults
- to recognise the difference between right and wrong and to understand the consequences of their behaviour and actions
- to be responsible, respectful and caring - learning together in a happy and supportive environment
- to develop secure foundations in reading, writing and maths
- to develop transferable thinking, problem solving and learning skills
- to flourish through a curriculum that is fun, invigorating, challenging and meaningful to them
- to enjoy cross curricular, practical and hands on learning that fires the imagination
- to learn through sport, music, drama, art and dance
- to develop spiritually, socially and morally - to learn how they can reflect on their own beliefs and the beliefs of others
- to understand about the uniqueness and diversity of communities, faiths and cultures - locally, nationally and internationally
- to have high aspirations in all that they do.
We aim to be World Class - the best we can be!!!!!!